Monday, January 19, 2009
step by step
Reset Printer Canon MP110
1. Enter SERVICE MODE By pressing Menu-Scan-Copy-Scan
2. Enter NVRAM by pressing <--- or ---> then OK
3. Enter CMY ink level by pressing <--- or ---> then OK
4. Select 1 by pressing <--- or ---> then OK
5. Enter K ink level by pressing ---> then OK
6. Select 1 by pressing <--- or ---> then OK
7. Press reset ( design: // )
The PIXMA iX4000 lets you enjoy high-quality photo and document printing up to A3+.
As part of the PIXMA range, the iX4000 is built with FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology which ejects consistent 2 picolitre ink droplets with remarkable accuracy for smoother, sharper and more detailed images.
The iX4000 is the perfect solution for the home or business who want to print large format documents, graphics and photos at an affordable price.
The service manual consists of the following chapters
download resetter ix4000,ix5000