1. Make sure the printer is turned on and terkonek with a computer (printer driver already installed)
2. Install SSC Service Utility and run the program
3. Model of printer configuration settings. Select the Epson Stylus Photo R230. After the play closed
4. In the lower right corner of the taskbar (near the clock) right click the icon SSC Service Utility, select
" Protection Counter" click "Reset protection counter" select Yes on the pop up that asks
"Have you Replace waste ink pad"
5. Restart the printer, the printer is ok
That's the steps I described to my friend, so she does not go back and forth to the printer lift handyman service to reset Epson R230. May be useful.
Download SSC Service Utility