Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Reset Blinking Printer Canon IP100
Step1: Manual for Service mode
1. Take of POWER cable and USB.
2. Open printer cover and Push + Hold power button
3. Put on POWER Cable
4. Close printer cover, let power button.
5. Turn on printer as usual & it should be not blinking more
Step 2 : Make it permanent
1. Connect USB cable & turn on Printer
2. Open “General Tools for iP1000″,
download click here
3. choose your USB PORT
4. Choose SET DESTINATION – 1
It should be work if u do the steps above.
Try it and Good Luck.
I'll wait ur comments.