Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Cartridge in Canon Mp210
This a the way to reset your print
* Turn off the printer
* Hold the Resume Button (red circle in the triangle), add a printer (click “Power”) an indicator light green.
* Hold the Power Button, release the Resume Button.
* Not releasing the Power Button, double click “Resume” and release Both Buttons.
* Click “Resume” for Four times
* Once you click “Power”, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber). To disable the printer “Power” button to click again.