Thursday, August 22, 2013
Service tool pixma ip2770 (Resetter Pixma iP2270)
steps reset canon pixma iP22700:
- Log on to the service mode first connect the printer to the computer and the power cord without turning
on the printer (the printer is turned off).
- Press the Resume button about 2 seconds and then press the POWER button until the green light on
(when pressing the POWER button, Resume button jgn removed)
- Then off the RESUME button, but do not release the button POWER
- While the POWER button still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green to
orange last flame orange. (not to be mistaken 4x because the printer will die in total which means that the
steps we have to reinstall from scratch)
- Then release both buttons simultaneously, the LED will blink briefly then will flash GREEN.
- At this time the computer will detect a new device, just ignore it and wait until the process is complete.
- This situation shows the iP2770 printer is in a state of SERVICE MODE and ready to reset
for permanent service
1. Download Resetter
2. Exctract File Resetter iP2770.
2. Service Tool ServiceTool_V1050
3. Click the "MAIN", then the printer will proceed, then iP2770 will print one page
with the words "D = 000.0
4. Click "EEPROM Clear".
5. Then click "EEPROM", and the printer will print the results iP2770 Resetter. One line in his writings as
follows: "TPage (TTL = 00000)"
5. Turn off the printer by pressing the POWER button.
6. Up here if all goes well, it's too printer will reset and is back Normal.