1. There will be an icon on the desktop after finishing installing
SSC Service Utility software.
2. Click this icon; you can start the main menu as the below picture shown.
1) Choose the printer model which you’ve installed driver in the first grid.
2) Choose the corresponding printer model supported in second grid.（For some special printer models, such as
CX5100, you can choose CX5200）
3) Click the two choices in the small window below. The first one means don’t load Epson status agent service at
startup; and the second means starting utility at Windows startup.
3. Click “REFRESH” and check whether ink volume is displayed as the following picture shown. If not or over
100%, it means the printer hasn’t been recognized. Then you can delete printer driver and re-install driver or
re-start the computer so that the printer can be recognized.
4. When the printer can be recognized, close the window. Then you will see a small SSCS image in the taskbar as
the below picture shown.
5. Click right button of mouse on SSCS image then you can start its functions.
6. “Protection counter” is the most useful function. When printer has printed lots of papers, it shall indicate, “the
components have reached its life span”. At this time, two lights on panel will blink alternatively. Actually the truth
is not like what the notice says. The reason for this problem is that EPSON has setup a “Printing Paper Record
Utility” on the mainboard. When finish printing the fixed pages, it will suggest changing the waste ink pad. In fact,
it still can be used for a long time. At this point, you can click the “Protection counter” and choose “ Reset
protection counter” to clear the records as below picture shown.
7. Click “Yes” when there a dialogue frame come out as below,.
8. Then click “OK”. The waste counter is resettled.
9. In the end, turn off printer and switch it back on again. Now you have finished the “SSC Procedure”.Download SSC
Monday, March 30, 2009
50 A4 ppm. Digital System Solution that seamlessly integrates across networks. Multi-tasking Copier, Printer, and Scanner.
Features of the Canon IR5000 Photocopier
* 50 ppm output
* Mailboxes - 100 available
* Scan Once Print Many
* Mixed Original Copying
* Job Build
* Reserve Jobs
* Job Notification
* 5.1 GB Hard Disk
* Remote User Interface
Utilizing expert embedded controller technology, the Canon IR5000 photocopier is designed from the ground up to operate as a truly multi-functional unit -without single concept restraints. Thus the system is simpler to connect, monitor and control, while overall productivity and flexibility are also enhanced.
High quality, high speed
The Canon IR5000 photocopier delivers high image quality, high speed output for departmental printing and copying. This multifunctional role eliminates the need for dedicated machines, reducing investment outlay. It also offers greater flexibility for printing on different paper sizes, complete with finishing.
Superior image quality
The Canon IR5000 photocopier offers 50ppm output speed with 256-level grayscale support. Taking image quality to the next level, it incorporates innovative image enhancement technologies to deliver an amazing interpolated printing resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi.
Personal Image Server
It is possible to scan and store existing, hard copy documents onto the iR hard disk, using the Personal Image Server. These scanned documents are stored in a personal mailbox and can then be merged with documents processed on a PC. Thus creating a completely new document from two different sources.
Reliability is a key element of the Canon IR5000 photocopier, ensuring consistent and continuous output. This next generation digital system is based on Canon extensive experience and proven expertise in digital and imaging technology. Complete with the back up of Canon renowned service coverage.
Full, flexible finishing
When the Canon IR5000 photocopier is configured only with an output tray, the image memory allows convenient electronic collation, with cross collated sets. A Finisher F1 is available offering a high output capacity of 2,000 sheets -in sorted, grouped or stapled mode. Up to 50 sheets can be stapled in a single set.
The Canon iR5000 brochure contains
* iR5000 performance information
* iR5000 optional extras
* iR5000 specifications
Download the iR5000 photocopier brochure Canon iR5000 brochure (342.69 kB)
Driver iR 5000/ 6000 series Download
service support tool Download iR 5000/ 6000 series
Download Repair system HDD iR 5000/ 6000 series