Friday, November 21, 2008
Reset Ink Counter Canon Pixma iP1000
Here's some tips for your Canon Pixma IP1000. I have two IP1000 printer, one is broken because the head need to be replaced, but the other is still powerful. I like this printer because the simple operational
the low budget, the one that I like most is the fast printing.
The problem that I have when using this printer is when the ink waste absorber is full, and he start to blink. Ok guys, Here's some tips for you who still use this printer.
Reset waste ink tank counter CANON PIXMA iP1000
STEP 1:- Disconnect printer from AC power
STEP 2:- Press and HOLD the POWER button, and connect printer to AC power
STEP 3:- release the the POWER button
STEP 4:- Press the POWER button again
If your IP1000 Blinking try this Tips :
Step 1: Manual for Service mode
1. Unplug POWER and USB cables.
2. Open door, PRESS and HOLD the POWER button.
3. Connect the POWER cable.
4. Close door, then release POWER button.
5. Power ON your printer a usual (It should not blinking anymore)
Step 2 : Software for Permanant
1. Reconnect the USB cable and turn ON your Printer
2. Open "General Tools for iP1000",
3. Select (USB PORT)
4. Choose CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER - MAIN
5. Choose CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER - PLATEN
It should be working, coz my printer now work normally
Notes. Before you decide to reseting the waste ink counter, you should really clean up the ink absorber, or else you will find the ink watse absorber overflow...
Downloadh The Software General Tool canon Pixma iP1000
Driver Canon PIXMA IP1000 Download