Saturday, November 29, 2008
Canon BJC-2100SP Waste Error Reset
1: Remove the Cartridge
2: Unplug the AC Power Cord
3: Open Front access panel
3: Hold down the RESUME/RESET button and plug in the AC power cord
4: Release RESUME/RESET after plugging in the AC Power cord.
5: Press the RESUME/RESET once within 5 seconds and release the RESUME/RESET .
6: Press and HOLD RESUME/RESET for two seconds or more and release it.
7: Press and HOLD RESUME/RESET for two seconds or more and release it.
8: Unplug AC Power Cord to set data.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Here's some tips for your Canon Pixma IP1000. I have two IP1000 printer, one is broken because the head need to be replaced, but the other is still powerful. I like this printer because the simple operational
the low budget, the one that I like most is the fast printing.
The problem that I have when using this printer is when the ink waste absorber is full, and he start to blink. Ok guys, Here's some tips for you who still use this printer.
Reset waste ink tank counter CANON PIXMA iP1000
STEP 1:- Disconnect printer from AC power
STEP 2:- Press and HOLD the POWER button, and connect printer to AC power
STEP 3:- release the the POWER button
STEP 4:- Press the POWER button again
If your IP1000 Blinking try this Tips :
Step 1: Manual for Service mode
1. Unplug POWER and USB cables.
2. Open door, PRESS and HOLD the POWER button.
3. Connect the POWER cable.
4. Close door, then release POWER button.
5. Power ON your printer a usual (It should not blinking anymore)
Step 2 : Software for Permanant
1. Reconnect the USB cable and turn ON your Printer
2. Open "General Tools for iP1000",
3. Select (USB PORT)
4. Choose CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER - MAIN
5. Choose CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER - PLATEN
It should be working, coz my printer now work normally
Notes. Before you decide to reseting the waste ink counter, you should really clean up the ink absorber, or else you will find the ink watse absorber overflow...
Downloadh The Software General Tool canon Pixma iP1000
Driver Canon PIXMA IP1000 Download
Saturday, November 15, 2008
step by step reset canon
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
free downlad resetter canon ip1300, ip1700
# Driver Canon PIXMA IP1300 Download
# Driver Canon PIXMA IP1500 Download
# Driver Canon PIXMA IP1600 Download
# Driver Canon PIXMA IP1700 Download